Yeff on Stuff
yeff (Jeff Soesbe) careens wildly from topic to topic
20 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm
19 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm
18 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm
17 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm
14 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm
- Fri, 18:12: Amazed to find out that Series of Unfortunate Events show was *not* done by Wes Anderson. It has that feel ...
13 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm
12 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, 14:18: How to be a tyrant, cont'd: when talking to press, speak vaguely of enemies, incompetents, plots, etc, etc, etc ... https://t.co/3yNE8ze64t
- Wed, 14:21: At the Davis DMV - going well with an appointment and a slight wait. But they need better line setup and organization.
- Wed, 21:26: Hiring hookers to pee on a bed in an act of spite is one of my lesser concerns about a Trump presidency.
- Thu, 09:34: How To Be A Tyrant, cont'd: Self-focus. Self-promotion. Self-inflation. Self-justification. (Really, just about everything)
11 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 15:33: Another great album for work. Really, all El Vez falls into this category. https://t.co/dtlBrKs3OH
- Tue, 17:04: The upgrade of the big project to @unity3d version 5.5.0f3 has gone remarkably well. Fingers crossed for continued goodness!
- Tue, 17:10: Go away from social media for a couple hours and miss ALL the good stuff. Like the reason for THIS https://t.co/oMXXt3INol
- Tue, 17:22: Remember: this "hire Russian hookers to pee in bed where Obamas once slept" - it's just a drip in the bucket. (see what I did there?)
- Tue, 17:58: OVERRATED: Watching hookers pee on a bed where a political enemy (who was also president) once slept.
10 January 2017 @ 12:00 pm