- Finished a revision of "Crow and Samoset" and sent to ti matociquala for comments, as it was for the homework she assigned me at VP.
- Wrote first drafts of "Real Space" and "Breaking In"
- Critique of parts of "Real Enuf 4 U" at SacSpec. Positive reception.
- Critique of "Hunters" from kenscholes. Good notes from Ken.
- Did a light revision of "Fishing Trip" and "Game of Chase" for submission to Norwescon writing workshop
- Started in on new story "Friendship Repair Shop" (later called "When Crogdor Came Back")
Overall, a decent month.
- Write a story by the 15th (probably "When Crogdor Came Home") and by the 30th (???)
- Get my Critters crit numbers back up to speed so "Fly, Boy" can be critiqued.
- Revise something ("Breaking In"? "Real Space"?) for critique by SacSpec
- Revise other stories: "This Moment" and "Crow and Samoset" lead the pack
- Pick a story to submit to WOTF. Don't know what to use yet.
- Read a short fiction story a day.
And that's all. Seems like enough!