- Team Retired (several white-haired gentlemen in full bike gear riding a pace line)
- the "All-Business" walking guy (by himself today rather than with his wife)
- a young gal with a lip piercing and no helmet, riding without hands (living the dangerous life, she is)
- the usual compliment of squirrels, cyclists, joggers and walkers
We didn't see:
- any heavily-tanned old guys with small black shorts and no shirt
More updates after the ride home.
On the way back we saw:
- two hawks, circling
- one guy sitting in a lawn chair on the shore of the river, dispensing wisdom to four guys sitting in inner tubes in the river
- three heavily tanned old(er) guys with small black shorts and no shirt (two riding, one walking)
Just knew we'd get those tan old guys sooner or later.