- (Tuesday) One guy bicycling with a small dog in his backpack. The dog, sticking its head out the top of the backpack, was loving every second of it.
- (Tuesday) A kid walking on the levee road carrying a bowling ball. What the frack?
- (Tuesday) The jackrabbit! It's still alive!
- Today there were many, many people walking dogs. All of them used fixed leashes which is good because retractable leashes and the bike trail Do Not Mix.
- Finally, we saw some Beaver Fencing. I think today, they were reenacting the fight scene from "Princess Bride".
More updates after the ride back, if there's anything interesting.
ETA: We saw a lot of risk-taking squirrels. Dashing out towards the bike trail, scampering back, rushing across, running along the side. Quite daring, those squirrels are.