It took about 1:20, including having to stop for a while at Every Single Light and an easy cool-down the last mile. It felt like it was uphill and into the wind, Both Ways.
- folks riding three across on the trail, thus halfway into my lane (um, hello?)
- some folks riding while wearing ipods (um, hello?)
- the guy who rides his bike and juggles (uh, dude?)
- many, many squirrels, including one who rushed at me then stopped right before my wheel (change of mind)
- a pickup truck and a mower on the trail (yikes!)
- assorted nature
Now I get to eat my chicken wrap. Mmmm, chicken wrap.