- 2 stories finished (plan was 2-3)
- 1 stories started (plan was 2)
- 2 stories revised (plan was 5)
- 2 stories were sent out for critique (plan was 2)
- 2 stories were critiqued (plan was 2)
- 3 critiques were done by me (plan was 8)
- 4 submissions were made, 0 new stories joined the "out" pool (plan was 5 subs with 5 new stories)
- 6 submission results, with 6 "no"
- 8281 new words written; 3296 words revision credit
- Race Points: 14 (plan was 20)
Sheesh. Nowhere near the goals on revision or on submission. Those two are related, of course. The daily writing tracker shows that there was an entire week at the start of October when I didn't write. I'm not happy with what I do write. I also didn't do any critiques for Critters. I don't know what's going on, but there's something affecting my ability to write (and I know it's continued into November as well).
- Two stories were finished: "Invasion! At the Independence Manor Retirement Home"; "Faraway, In Her Eyes"
- One stories were started: "Faraway, In Her Eyes"
- Two stories were revised: "Cat of Heart and Blood"; "Let Me In, Let Me In"
- Two stories were sent out for critique: "This Is Your Life, Version 2.0"; "Sorting Through The Scrap"
- Two stories were critiqued: "This Is Your Life, Version 2.0" (by Nancy Kress); "Sorting Through The Scrap" (at SacSpecFic)
- I did 3 critiques: 3 for SacSpecFic
- I did 4 submissions, 0 of them new stories being sent out into the world.
- I received 6 submissions results, 6 "no" (no details).
- I wrote 8281 new words, and earned 3296 words of revision credit.
- Race Points on June 30: 14 (14 stories out).
- Finish 1-2 stories
- Start 1-2 stories
- Revise 8 stories
- Send 2 stories out for critique
- Get 1 stories critiqued
- Critique 8 stories (5 for Critters, 3 for SacSpecFic)
- Submit 8 stories (8 of them new submissions)
- Race Points: more than 20 by end of month
I'm using November as NaStoRevMo (Story Revision Month), in an attempt to get stories off the desk and into the world. The rest of the year I'm doing a few stories in order to get to at least 50 by the end of the year, but the emphasis is on Revise and Submit. Hopefully, I can get back going in a positive direction.