First and foremost, everyone was able to walk away with the body parts intact. That's an achievement right there.
As for me, here's the Post-Game Report:
- Strained Right Hamstring. I felt the twinge about 3/4 the way through the game when running across the middle. I did briefly think "maybe I should stop" but instead kept playing and kept playing left side wide receiver and cutting to the outside. Turns out that was a bad idea, and the "argh" pull occurred late in the game.
The most serious injury, and I'm limping around today. But not too serious: it should be fine within a week.
- Sprained Right Thumb. Mostly likely earned either blocking the big guy who is built like a bull, or falling to the ground on pass receptions and coverage.
My thumb is stiff at the last two joints (near the wrist and near the hand). But I can still type and drive and do all that stuff. It just hurts.
- Sore Right Shoulder. From either throwing the ball a lot during warmups, or from falling on the field. Or both.
- A few pass receptions, and one touchdown scored on a jump ball in the end zone. I could pull a Terrell Owens and say "throw to me more" but hey it's just for fun.
- Many Advil taken since the game. Keeps the inflammation and pain down.
Overall, I had a lot of fun and I'm sure I'll do it again next month!