- 10:05 @lilithsaintcrow Because it can't be that you're GETTING OLD! AAAAAA! (I'm on the edge of bifocals myself) #
- 10:21 @lilithsaintcrow Are there other kinds of Romans? #
- 10:22 @markteppo @quixhobbit I'm going to see if I can make it too - mini VPXI Elevensies reunion! #
- 15:58 Tues (lunch) puzzles: Jumble = 1:29 (eh); NYT xword = 7:35 (theme didn't work as well for me as I originally thought it would) #fb #
tweets for the day
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
- Moray eels attack with second pair of 'Alien-style' jaws (Not Exactly Rocket Science, via Boing Boing). Ooooooo, coooooool. Make sure to check out…
(via burger_eater) No, not oil. Other precious elements, materials, and metals. 30-60 years of Copper? Yikes. There's some good…