Done. Probably had one donut too many, cause I feel very full. I guess I could consider it carbo-loading for footy. :-)
- Do the crossword puzzle.
1A is "Squidward's neighbor on Nickelodeon". It's always nice to start off strong!
- Get stuff together for footy. Call footy folks and see if we can carpool.
- Review story for WOTF and make sure it's A-OK. Print it out, put it in the envelope and mail it. Get money for the afternoon.
- Drive to the footy game in Concord, either in carpool or by myself. I prefer carpool.
Look at that field. That's a perfect footy field! If anyone is near Concord at 3:30, come on by and watch.
- Play footy, for as long as my sore body parts allow. Don't get injured.
- Perhaps get food afterwards, then come on back.
- Recuperate, perhaps while watching "Virtuality" (I taped it last night) and doing some more story submissions.
Sounds like a day!