- 09:15 ufff ... that was one doughnut too many. I tried to justify it as carbo-loading for footy today, but that explanation is no good #
- 19:14 Footy was great - I scored a goal! #
- 20:48 RT @sfwa RT @JohnPicacio: Congrats to @paolobacigalupi, winner of two Locus Awards (Best Collection and Best Novelette)! #
- 20:49 after footy in 102 degree heat, driving home, chicken quesadilla at Willies, and Yogurt Monkey I'm now a little bit tired! #fb #
tweets for the day
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
Pre-Hash: I watched the 6 season review beforehand. It was fun to see all the old scenes, all the old characters from five years ago, all the old…