- Not Happening: Also, I will not be submitting something for consideration to the Crossed Genres LGBTQ theme issue. Bummer, as I have a story ("The Hair That Binds") that I think works really well for theme. Again, time is the killer. I just don't have enough of it. Or don't use it well. Or both.
- Happening: My twitter-fiction story (I call it "Fairy Lover") will be up at Thaumatrope tomorrow (Sept 30)! Cool! Don't blink in your twitter feed or you'll miss it. Well, probably not, as I'll make sure to point it out.
- Happening: Training for US Footy Nationals. Only two weeks away! We're having twice-a-week footy sessions, involving skills and scrimmage, along with my personal physical conditioning (weightlifting, running, leg and balance strengthening, etc). My main goal now is to stay strong and have no injuries between now and Oct 10-11. Go Roos!
- Looks Like It's Happening: The regional Elementary School Math Contest I'm organizing, taking place in four weeks (Ack!). The letters were mailed last week, and I'm still nervous about how much of a response I'll get, but some emails with questions are coming in. Hopefully it will work! Now that I think of it, that's where a lot of time is going.
- Not Happening: Sleep. At least, not a lot of it. 5-6 hours a night right now, which is pretty standard for me. Occasionally I sleep the sleep of the dead and get 9 hours. Just gotta hold on a little bit longer!