- 10:04 writing work, morning housework, worked out, and now deep into work. It's that kind of day! #fb #
- 12:13 listening to an article on theories about tornadoes and featherless chickens, and processing email. #fb #
- 19:05 customer issue (hopefully) solved, many emails sent, code built. John Bigboote, we's a goin' home! #fb #
- 22:08 @interweber #tedxsacramento sounds excellent! How do I register? (It's my dream to one day attend a real, live TED) #
tweets for the day
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
Pre-Hash: I watched the 6 season review beforehand. It was fun to see all the old scenes, all the old characters from five years ago, all the old…