- 07:54 I stand in the parking lot, fixing windshield wipers, as the fog rolls in #fb #
- 10:42 Alas, hacking the UI to show me the *other* pool of data isn't as easy as changing the type on the variable. Silly rabbit... #fb #
- 10:48 forgotten butterscotch candy in my backpack. Is it still good? Yes! #fb #
- 14:53 listening to DailyShow/ColbertReport while writing code = excellent! #fb #
tweets for the day
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
(via BoingBoing) It wakes you up every 108 minutes and to turn it off you have to enter the numbers. LOL! Sounds like the perfect gift for the…