Saw 8 plays, went white water rafting, had some good meals, walked 5-6 miles per day, relaxed and slept. Even had some writing ideas.
- Long Day's Journey Into Night (great play and acting but FRAKKING BLEAK)
- Guys and Dolls (classic musical, very well done)
- Head Over Heels (16th century comedy with the songs of The Gogos as music)
- Pericles (one of the last Shakespeares I hadn't seen - really good production)
- Fingersmith (Victorian gothic drama with a lesbian romance)
I would recommend OSF Ashland. The acting company is very solid now, the productions are always well done, and the town is fun and charming.
Definitely making me happy this week!