- Thu, 16:02: (paraphrase) If a man and a raptor have sex, it's erotica; if they have sex in outer space, it's science fiction!
- Fri, 07:39: Letting the Interwebz keep me from writing. Bad writer! (In my defense, the story is a tough one)
- Fri, 07:40: Who knew I'd see a day where the Internetz are full of discussion about dinosaur butt sex?
- Fri, 07:49: Well, it is the Internet after all.
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
(via BoingBoing) It wakes you up every 108 minutes and to turn it off you have to enter the numbers. LOL! Sounds like the perfect gift for the…