- 9 days of writing
- Finally got "Telepresence" out into the world
- A little bit of work on a story for a writing group prompt ("Grandma's Dentures") - found the real story after some searching, but didn't write it.
- 7 story submissions
- 6 story responses, all "no"
Plan for August:
- Send "Bits and Bytes" to Orycon Writing Workshop, then revise it and get the revised version to them by mid-August
- Write the "Grandma's Dentures" story
- Revise "Void and Voice" and send it out
- That's probably the end of August. Next story after that is "Where The Two Rivers Meet" (nee "The Fishing Trip")
Keep on trucking,