- Fri, 12:06: Nice. https://t.co/q25S3HTZPa
- Fri, 13:48: Bagel from green room and then listening to a fun @McCVan reading! @Orycon
- Fri, 17:07: After a fun reading by @curtiscchen , it's time for a "Social Media and the Writer" panel at @Orycon #OryCon38
- Fri, 20:20: I am now Team Kangaroo and Team Mummy! #orycon
- Fri, 22:09: Hanging out at BarCon with fun writers and folks is one of the best parts of #OryCon38
- Sat, 08:45: Good morning @Orycon ! We had fun yesterday! Let's have some more fun today!!
- Sat, 09:03: Hey @Orycon - is the Voodoo Doughnuts truck coming by the con? Enquiring, donut-seeking, minds want to know...
- Sat, 09:05: @Orycon attendees: Looking for a fun quiz show today? "Sci Fi Ask Me Another" with @curtiscchen + me, 3pm, Columbia Room, Lobby Level!
- Sat, 09:08: I think that DJDrumpf should apologize for his continuing efforts to make the Rest Of The World an unsafe space.
- Sat, 09:51: Nice morning with a tea in the hotel lobby at #OryCon38 https://t.co/rRfZh7lo7O
Stanford lost Big Game to Cal, 28-34. Admittedly, Cal played better football for most of the game and did what they wanted offensively, driving down…
Went down to Stanford today for the MathLeague.ORG Northern California Championships. Since I'm thinking about running a high school contest next…
(Re: NCAA Women's Final Four Semifinal Match) UConn controlled the game from the start. Too much speed, too much quickness. Stanford threw the ball…