- Sat, 14:58: How To Be A Tyrant, cont'd: define "unity" as "everyone else agrees with what I say and do" https://t.co/Cph226lvmN
- Sat, 19:37: Well, it's posted and official. I was a Finalist in Writers of the Future for 2016Q4. Seeing it in "blog" is cool. https://t.co/wqT0HkGz4G
- Sat, 19:47: One would think there is only so many times one can dry-hack-head-and-bone-rattle cough before one gives out. One would be wrong.
- Sat, 20:23: Ending 2016 with 12 stories out on the market, and 51 story submissions for the year. Goal for 2017 is 100 story submissions. Sounds good.
- Sun, 11:17: An upside of a vicious persistent cough is that you get a heck of an ab workout. New book: "Cough Yourself Fit"
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
- Moray eels attack with second pair of 'Alien-style' jaws (Not Exactly Rocket Science, via Boing Boing). Ooooooo, coooooool. Make sure to check out…
(via burger_eater) No, not oil. Other precious elements, materials, and metals. 30-60 years of Copper? Yikes. There's some good…