- Sun, 12:15: Rain all last week. Rain all this week. It's pretty much this! https://t.co/zeXscUi6n2
- Sun, 12:29: Reading _The Underground Railroad_ by @colsonwhitehead - I had shamefully forgotten how much I enjoy (and admire) his writing ...
- Sun, 12:32: Blog Post: a paragraph a day, that’s all we ask – Jeff Soesbe, writer https://t.co/tSCxzkFrbg
- Sun, 20:45: Some real "meh" at Golden Globes (Crown? Night Manager? La La Land?) but some burned BRIGHT (Moonlight, Atlanta, Fences, Paulson, Streep)
- Sun, 20:48: The only people who take offense at someone saying "Don't act like an rude a$$hole" are ... rude a$$holes.
- Sun, 21:16: After the Golden Globes seems like a good time to watch MAD MAX FURY ROAD.
Tue, 10:35: cashing in the pandemic change jars! https://t.co/z0Jum8EPhx
Thu, 14:31: I'm impressed the pickup-full-of-pallets made it around the corner! I hope they weren't planning on getting on the freeway....…
Mon, 13:26: Easy to read, difficult to learn. (from zen-thought-a-day calendar) https://t.co/D3ybID80tc