- Tue, 13:01: Zen Thoughts with Darth Vader https://t.co/2INlW6gXoA
- Tue, 16:11: Some serious lunch engineering going on here. Impressive! https://t.co/STjSKaKeWw
- Tue, 16:12: Makes me want to pick up a copy of SPY https://t.co/Ku1B3UcoIt
- Tue, 16:13: Spy vs Trump, the history https://t.co/mNwsiTDkXn
- Wed, 10:07: i have turned off auto correct on the phone. i now realize how bad my thumb typing is.
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
(via BoingBoing) It wakes you up every 108 minutes and to turn it off you have to enter the numbers. LOL! Sounds like the perfect gift for the…