- Tue, 13:09: Pretty slick, though I've forgotten where a lot of characters sat https://t.co/mUzsTY0klR
- Tue, 16:46: hm "real goal is to get the govt out of offering/guaranteeing coverage, dont care how many people are uninsured" https://t.co/3sier4rQHC
- Tue, 17:18: Lesson: lie long enough, and big enough, and you get caught. Eventually. Kind of. https://t.co/4aY4gKNdzO
- Tue, 17:34: "Wait. Hold On." Wondermark nails the funny, back in 2015. https://t.co/12LxADrIWW
- Tue, 18:55: I so want to go to the Science Museum in London and see this exhibit. https://t.co/DWK80QBh9n
"Same Old Lang Syne", Dan Fogelberg. Beyond its regular appearance on just about any list of Worst Christmas Songs, it is also a rather creepy…
(via burger_eater) The best part is the "unnecessary parkour". Hey Santa, there's a ladder on the side of that building there. Santa…
The Punjabi version of Jingle Bells (courtesy Dixon Osburn). Reminds me of the Boymongoose and his Christmas album. Much fun.