- Sun, 19:08: wow. bitter and painful editorial that, with some simple substitutions, might describe the US as well? https://t.co/oBETvzsIC1
- Sun, 19:11: Next up: bears discover coffee, and Starbucks, and take all the seats. https://t.co/a1QaeZK2mz
- Sun, 19:55: funny because it could be true. and might just be. https://t.co/WoT8aEAgMz
- Sun, 20:21: here's someone Democrats wouldn't filibuster: Merrick Garland.
- Mon, 08:55: Thank you , @SenFeinstein ! https://t.co/lNNSP6ldR3
Thu, 22:15: (Tues 27 April) I just solved @ TheAtlantic's daily crossword in 47 seconds. Can you beat my time? https://t.co/EPk52F4zkO…
Wed, 13:05: That last twenty yards ... felt like there could be a little taunting going on there... https://t.co/ynNLCsBMsp
Wed, 08:53: The classical station is playing _Barber of Seville_ so of course I'm thinking of Bugs and Elmer