- Sun, 19:08: wow. bitter and painful editorial that, with some simple substitutions, might describe the US as well? https://t.co/oBETvzsIC1
- Sun, 19:11: Next up: bears discover coffee, and Starbucks, and take all the seats. https://t.co/a1QaeZK2mz
- Sun, 19:55: funny because it could be true. and might just be. https://t.co/WoT8aEAgMz
- Sun, 20:21: here's someone Democrats wouldn't filibuster: Merrick Garland.
- Mon, 08:55: Thank you , @SenFeinstein ! https://t.co/lNNSP6ldR3
Whichever it is, it's darned funny. (found via Paul Kemp)
"Unnecessary Censorship", from the Jimmy Kimmel Show ... Mister Rogers Edition!
- Moray eels attack with second pair of 'Alien-style' jaws (Not Exactly Rocket Science, via Boing Boing). Ooooooo, coooooool. Make sure to check out…