- Sun, 19:08: wow. bitter and painful editorial that, with some simple substitutions, might describe the US as well? https://t.co/oBETvzsIC1
- Sun, 19:11: Next up: bears discover coffee, and Starbucks, and take all the seats. https://t.co/a1QaeZK2mz
- Sun, 19:55: funny because it could be true. and might just be. https://t.co/WoT8aEAgMz
- Sun, 20:21: here's someone Democrats wouldn't filibuster: Merrick Garland.
- Mon, 08:55: Thank you , @SenFeinstein ! https://t.co/lNNSP6ldR3
We're in Mason, Ohio ("Ohio's Largest Playground") for the USFOOTY National Championships. The travel here was non-eventful. Some bumps over the…
I was going to post a big "Things to do on Oahu" comment on marshaldillon's LJ, since he's on his way there, but the comment was too big!…
So they gave out The Hugo Awards last night at Worldcon. Some winners were a surprise (to me), some weren't, some winners were things I voted for,…