- Sun, 15:17: In memory of Adam West, we are watching this today. Ava, 16 years old, is loving it! https://t.co/ynrXM4HwRK
- Sun, 15:18: "heh heh heh" "uh huh huh" "Shut up, Eric!" "No, you shut up, Junior!" https://t.co/5TmbpqQV4Y
- Sun, 15:34: It's a whole product line, suitable for any situation ... https://t.co/U6uGVMtxPZ
- Sun, 16:15: "Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb." Batman, you speak the truth.
- Sun, 20:24: Saw an ad for XELJANZ, a prescription drug. Seems like it should be a high-power Scrabble word, where you say "do I call on it, or not?"
Sat, 10:44: (Monday 10 May) I just solved @ TheAtlantic's daily crossword in 16 seconds. Can you beat my time? https://t.co/8ntvapGVjO
Thu, 14:57: Vaccines work. Get the vaccine. And until most everyone is vaccinated: in multi-person gatherings, be polite and set a good example…
Thu, 10:38: I went to my favorite cafe before work this morning, had tea and oatmeal, and wrote. Wow. It was a nice moment of "what things used…