- Mon, 16:22: Haven't seen THOR yet but trailer has me listening to Led@Zeppelin all day, which is a good thing.
- Mon, 21:30: I just registered for Run to Feed the Hungry 10K/5K using Race Roster. Join me - https://t.co/UTo293GcMg
- Mon, 21:44: According to duolingo, "Les chats mangent du riz". I'm not so sure about that. Les chiens, oui. Les chiens mangent tout.
- Mon, 21:46: I am registered for FOGCON 2018. It was awesome last time, I'm sure it will be awesome next time! https://t.co/KW5qhK5Tfw
- Mon, 21:49: It will be 41 degrees for tomorrow morning's 530am run. Time to find the hat and gloves.
- Mon, 22:05: A good quote for all things (writing included): "You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water." - Rabindranath Tagore
Via an article at BoingBoing, here's the Yoshimoto cube. I have some puzzles that are in the shape of the cube, but they don't come apart into…
In the previous post, I gave three clues from Great Urban Race San Francisco that C and I helped figure out. Here's the answers! - "Take a photo…
Saturday a couple friends of ours from college did the Great Urban Race in San Francisco. It's a mix of treasure/scavenger hunt and puzzle contest…