- Mon, 16:22: Haven't seen THOR yet but trailer has me listening to Led@Zeppelin all day, which is a good thing.
- Mon, 21:30: I just registered for Run to Feed the Hungry 10K/5K using Race Roster. Join me - https://t.co/UTo293GcMg
- Mon, 21:44: According to duolingo, "Les chats mangent du riz". I'm not so sure about that. Les chiens, oui. Les chiens mangent tout.
- Mon, 21:46: I am registered for FOGCON 2018. It was awesome last time, I'm sure it will be awesome next time! https://t.co/KW5qhK5Tfw
- Mon, 21:49: It will be 41 degrees for tomorrow morning's 530am run. Time to find the hat and gloves.
- Mon, 22:05: A good quote for all things (writing included): "You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water." - Rabindranath Tagore
Whichever it is, it's darned funny. (found via Paul Kemp)
"Unnecessary Censorship", from the Jimmy Kimmel Show ... Mister Rogers Edition!
I gotta say, the Russians are doing some incredible work with robotic mannequins. Now they can make them sing, and strut about a stage! Amazing. :-)…