- Tue, 12:17: I will say that Barbie is tougher than she looks https://t.co/R21wSxw9C9
- Wed, 09:36: Working on 3d models and simulation, while listening to TRON soundtrack, is really quite ... appropriate. And fun.
- Wed, 09:37: Prepping our children for their all-surveillance future... https://t.co/DzxTyCfoqR
- Wed, 10:30: Life in The Grid https://t.co/nnSElieyCG
- Wed, 10:38: It's like so so much, and all in one comic. https://t.co/4cRVKL9S0u
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
(via BoingBoing) It wakes you up every 108 minutes and to turn it off you have to enter the numbers. LOL! Sounds like the perfect gift for the…