- Sat, 12:51: “It turned out that Mitch and Paul were lying.” https://t.co/Q9EPrAvZfs
- Sat, 13:17: Afternoon on my own means ... Movie Time! https://t.co/ESC7M2BJdI
- Sat, 16:21: NOW It’s Christmas! https://t.co/61GEItjtXy
- Sat, 16:22: Rey and BB8 are hiding out deep in the tree... https://t.co/wSHsJIYmg3
- Sat, 16:35: The trees are decorated! https://t.co/BOdOBx0cnt
- Sat, 18:37: Sushi dinner with the daughters after tree decorating = win!!
- Sat, 19:53: Waiting, somewhat patiently, for their tree to be set up. https://t.co/z5JmxN8f7a
- Sun, 09:49: Tie-Dye Catherine. I think it’s an indie comedy spy movie. https://t.co/rytaDl2d02
- Sun, 09:53: Radio station playing retro American Top 40 from 1982. Ah, nostalgia. (I was a devoted AT40 fan)
- Sun, 10:59: After a *cold* morning bike ride, a warm bagel-egg-turkey sandwich and hot chai tea hit the spot!
Tue, 10:35: cashing in the pandemic change jars! https://t.co/z0Jum8EPhx
Thu, 14:31: I'm impressed the pickup-full-of-pallets made it around the corner! I hope they weren't planning on getting on the freeway....…
Mon, 13:26: Easy to read, difficult to learn. (from zen-thought-a-day calendar) https://t.co/D3ybID80tc