- Sat, 12:51: “It turned out that Mitch and Paul were lying.” https://t.co/Q9EPrAvZfs
- Sat, 13:17: Afternoon on my own means ... Movie Time! https://t.co/ESC7M2BJdI
- Sat, 16:21: NOW It’s Christmas! https://t.co/61GEItjtXy
- Sat, 16:22: Rey and BB8 are hiding out deep in the tree... https://t.co/wSHsJIYmg3
- Sat, 16:35: The trees are decorated! https://t.co/BOdOBx0cnt
- Sat, 18:37: Sushi dinner with the daughters after tree decorating = win!!
- Sat, 19:53: Waiting, somewhat patiently, for their tree to be set up. https://t.co/z5JmxN8f7a
- Sun, 09:49: Tie-Dye Catherine. I think it’s an indie comedy spy movie. https://t.co/rytaDl2d02
- Sun, 09:53: Radio station playing retro American Top 40 from 1982. Ah, nostalgia. (I was a devoted AT40 fan)
- Sun, 10:59: After a *cold* morning bike ride, a warm bagel-egg-turkey sandwich and hot chai tea hit the spot!
From my "The 10" Daily Calendar. Certainly these would make for some good reading. These are not in any ranked order. 1. Jorge Luis Borges 2. Edgar…
K. Tempest Bradford's "Making Lists: Mindblowing SF by Women and People of Color" at tor.com. Check it, and the referenced works, out. I know I…
Sci Fi Channel Aims to Shed Geeky Image With New Name. "SyFy"? Really? "SyFy"?!?! Well, the world was looking for a name that would represent such…