- Sat, 13:30: Wow. Impressive, and inspiring. https://t.co/XgHdoW6vji
- Sat, 18:12: I made this! https://t.co/o4gqrvVD7L
- Sat, 18:13: I drink stout in the octopus glass because then the monster slowly emerges from the depths ... https://t.co/xDqBDRb6Nd
- Sat, 20:41: Watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Season 2, and once again realizing that Rachel Bloom is so astoundingly talented.
- Sat, 20:50: Daughter: Dad, my friends and I want to have a STAR WARS marathon. Do we have the movies? Me: Do we? (opens cabinet… https://t.co/PyGti1GOa0
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
(via BoingBoing) It wakes you up every 108 minutes and to turn it off you have to enter the numbers. LOL! Sounds like the perfect gift for the…