- Fri, 15:54: Depeche Mode in the grocery store. Iggy Pop and Ramones in car commercials. Cursed I am. https://t.co/1WC1HQhzOt
- Fri, 16:11: I have an Off Friday (9/80 schedule). So, sitting in a cafe, working on a story, drinking chai. It’s nice.
- Fri, 16:52: The strong wind and massive allergens made today’s bike ride tough. My eyes are still watery even now.
- Fri, 21:54: REPO MAN: The Broadway Musical. I’m there. https://t.co/g49bmZTyj1
- Fri, 21:56: I had about 40 pages held as tabs in my iPhone Safari and they somehow just got whacked. Teach me to not save them sooner. Argh!
- Sat, 10:52: A galaxy of chai, in partial shade, at the coffee house, after workout... https://t.co/y4MaicfZw5
I gotta say, the Russians are doing some incredible work with robotic mannequins. Now they can make them sing, and strut about a stage! Amazing. :-)…
"Yoga Is As Yoga Does", from EASY COME, EASY GO. It seems like this movie might have been the TOMMY of Elvis movies.
At the delayed family birthday party yesterday one of my gifts was the 3-CD set of "Einstein on the Beach", Philip Glass's first opera. Wild stuff,…