- Wed, 14:40: The Longest Con continues to pay off. Do Not Like where this whole situation is going. Need ideas on what to do? https://t.co/TeNLhbEkFw
- Wed, 19:30: I was going to watch the latest Handmaid’s Tale episode. Then Justice Kennedy resigned. Now that world feels a bit too much closer...
- Wed, 21:18: Messed up on one HQ Trivia question, or I would have gotten them all. Argh.
- Wed, 21:23: McConnell is a part of the Longest Con, what led to these moments in our country https://t.co/5uTYlhsgkE
- Thu, 09:47: Abortion. Affirmative Action. Voting rights / Gerrymandering. Gay rights. Death penalty. “But, her emails.” https://t.co/mYoTM80uim
Thu, 12:19: Did my ears deceive me, or was that the Gang of Four song "Damaged Goods" as background music for a jewelry commercial???…
Thu, 22:15: (Tues 27 April) I just solved @ TheAtlantic's daily crossword in 47 seconds. Can you beat my time? https://t.co/EPk52F4zkO…
Wed, 13:05: That last twenty yards ... felt like there could be a little taunting going on there... https://t.co/ynNLCsBMsp