- Sat, 14:07: Fantastic and fun Eurovision panel at #Worldcon76 made many new fans (including me!!)
- Sat, 14:14: It’s Saturday at WorldCon so panels fill up fast - gotta get there right at the start to get in!
- Sat, 14:33: Picked up some awesome looking Japanese science fiction at the @Haikasoru table at #Worldcon76 (for upcoming trip t… https://t.co/XX7I3cMf8m
- Sat, 14:38: Entertaining and informative talk by Carrie Sessarego (twitter) on Steampunk Women of History! #Worldcon76
- Sat, 16:45: “I like Hans Zimmer’s movie music, but it can be the audio equivalent of a lens flare.” #worldcon76 Music & SF panel - nifty fun
- Sat, 19:42: After a totally enjoyable day at #Worldcon76 , I’m taking a short break to regroup before Masquerade, parties, and socializing!
- Sat, 20:12: Time for the Masquerade at #Worldcon76 !! https://t.co/1nYEvKCsBn
- Sun, 01:39: Masquerade. Parties (I mean “socials”) in South Tower. LOCUS party particularly good. At SFWA suite until the end. #Worldcon76 Saturday!
Thu, 21:08: Fish on the floor at SeaTac. See you next week! https://t.co/WCs26cyLIP
Sat, 20:29: stopover in Ashland on my way back, and the hotel cafe has some GREAT Halloween decorations! https://t.co/XiD2g0BwRe
Tue, 20:07: It rained in Bellevue this morning! Rain! Le Bleu didn't know what to think about water falling from the sky!…