- Sun, 02:06: Giant pandas! (at Ueno Zoo, Tokyo). In order: baby climbing tree, mom chewing on bamboo, dad in enclosure https://t.co/1CUbZIojTA
- Sun, 02:09: Elephants, and inside the elephant. I don’t think I’ve seen this diagram at a zoo before. (Ueno Zoo, Tokyo) https://t.co/WILV18H4aM
- Sun, 02:19: Recreated village shops/dwellings from early 1900s era Tokyo. Candy store and blacksmith. (Shitamachi Museum, Ueno) https://t.co/cEgK9qSN5S
- Sun, 02:21: 400-year old pagoda. (Ueno Park, Tokyo) https://t.co/m3U8oWERMF
- Sun, 02:25: I am totally intrigued by all the little places (bars?) in this alley. I might have to try one. https://t.co/PrYBmcHgOQ
- Sun, 05:01: Walk around a city all day in the warm humidity and by 9pm I Am Beat. After delicious sushi dinner, relaxing in the room with A/C on.
- Sun, 05:21: The warmed toilet seat in this Tokyo hotel room bathroom remains a perpetual surprise ...
I told myself that when I made my 10th sale, I would start up a "real" presence somewhere. "The Dybbuk's Moll" was the 10th sale, so the site is…
I'm very pleased to announce that "The Dybbuk's Moll" will be appearing in the December 2016 issue of Andromeda Spaceways Magazine! When I got back…
It's the beginning of September, so it's time for a monthly update! August 2016: - 17 writing sessions (the most in a long time, all in the morning…