- Sun, 02:06: Giant pandas! (at Ueno Zoo, Tokyo). In order: baby climbing tree, mom chewing on bamboo, dad in enclosure https://t.co/1CUbZIojTA
- Sun, 02:09: Elephants, and inside the elephant. I don’t think I’ve seen this diagram at a zoo before. (Ueno Zoo, Tokyo) https://t.co/WILV18H4aM
- Sun, 02:19: Recreated village shops/dwellings from early 1900s era Tokyo. Candy store and blacksmith. (Shitamachi Museum, Ueno) https://t.co/cEgK9qSN5S
- Sun, 02:21: 400-year old pagoda. (Ueno Park, Tokyo) https://t.co/m3U8oWERMF
- Sun, 02:25: I am totally intrigued by all the little places (bars?) in this alley. I might have to try one. https://t.co/PrYBmcHgOQ
- Sun, 05:01: Walk around a city all day in the warm humidity and by 9pm I Am Beat. After delicious sushi dinner, relaxing in the room with A/C on.
- Sun, 05:21: The warmed toilet seat in this Tokyo hotel room bathroom remains a perpetual surprise ...
I just was randomly thinking about livejournal and decided to stop on by. It's been a while. In the almost 2 years since I last posted here, I've:…
Well, *that* was a weekend. Party, Math Contest, Footy, Highland Games. Friday night I was busy preparing for the upcoming weekend, so I wasn't…
High School Math Contest over the weekend on Saturday went well. 44 students, all seemed to have fun, even with the minor hiccups related to grading…