- Mon, 15:31: It's supposed to rain typhoon-related buckets today, so seems like a good time to spend the day in a museum. My cho… https://t.co/6Cr6S6dYVp
- Mon, 15:37: One place I tripped up on this trip to Japan: Forgot to get Ghibli Museum tickets well in advance. Next time, for s… https://t.co/tEQuxAxxNG
- Mon, 16:39: The downside of my Japanese being so non-existent and poor is that I can’t just chat with people and thus, the trip gets lonely at times....
- Mon, 16:52: If you have been to Mocha cat cafe, you CANNOT go to Neko Maru Ueno Cat Cafe. Just so you know. And the Neko Maru U… https://t.co/wlv6fStLRf
- Mon, 16:54: Not quite sure what’s going on here - massage? talk? gathering team for a heist? https://t.co/CPYraMKXDK
- Mon, 16:57: Darn. Rain is here. Should have left the hotel 30 minutes ago. https://t.co/VrJg1CQicI
- Mon, 18:15: Successfully navigated Tokyo subway at end of morning rush, including a station and line transfer, to get to museum. Achievement unlocked!
- Mon, 20:27: Lunch break and journal at Edo-Tokyo Museum, and this is my view. https://t.co/lWAHIxN744
- Tue, 01:41: It’s a five minute walk away - Five Minutes! Off to get tempura and then I AM SO THERE for the evening! https://t.co/mB0liAiZLd
- Tue, 02:51: Found it! Now trying all kinds of sake, and hoping to learn something. #kurand #ueno https://t.co/iEJGPxq1SK
- Weird Al! I saw Weird Al Yankovic in concert Sunday night at the Three Stages complex at Folsom Lake College. I had a fantastic seat, maybe about…
- Outside Lands ( http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/): We attended the three-day festival for the first time. The big draw was Elton John, performing on…
Early 80s ("Sign of the Times"): new wave, sharp lines, black-and-white, hats, think Boy George and Thompson Twins Mid-80s ("The Clapping…