- Tue, 15:27: Sake tasting last night ended early due to some (non-sake-related) gut issues, but I will have to go back. Today is… https://t.co/ku6lZ5OLnX
- Tue, 17:09: One of my biggest challenges here in Tokyo is remembering which side I walk on. At times there are signs, which is great!
- Tue, 17:57: Waiting on line to buy a Kabuki ticket. Looks like I’m #10 so chances are good! I would be seeing KINKAKUJI (The Golden Temple)
- Tue, 21:56: Just hanging out with humanoid robots here in Aoyama! https://t.co/DlHViVjaRY
- Wed, 03:12: I made *one* mistake: My ticket is for the Robot Restaurant show from 9:45-11:00 *PM* Staying awake that late will be a struggle.
- Wed, 05:11: Waiting on line for the Robot Restaurant - definitely the most touristy I’ve felt so far
- Wed, 08:52: Honda ASIMO runs. https://t.co/JJ0Knub4MN
- Wed, 08:54: Robot Restaurant is ... well ... something. https://t.co/QulcwtrlMi
Stanford lost Big Game to Cal, 28-34. Admittedly, Cal played better football for most of the game and did what they wanted offensively, driving down…
Went down to Stanford today for the MathLeague.ORG Northern California Championships. Since I'm thinking about running a high school contest next…
(Re: NCAA Women's Final Four Semifinal Match) UConn controlled the game from the start. Too much speed, too much quickness. Stanford threw the ball…