- Tue, 15:27: Sake tasting last night ended early due to some (non-sake-related) gut issues, but I will have to go back. Today is… https://t.co/ku6lZ5OLnX
- Tue, 17:09: One of my biggest challenges here in Tokyo is remembering which side I walk on. At times there are signs, which is great!
- Tue, 17:57: Waiting on line to buy a Kabuki ticket. Looks like I’m #10 so chances are good! I would be seeing KINKAKUJI (The Golden Temple)
- Tue, 21:56: Just hanging out with humanoid robots here in Aoyama! https://t.co/DlHViVjaRY
- Wed, 03:12: I made *one* mistake: My ticket is for the Robot Restaurant show from 9:45-11:00 *PM* Staying awake that late will be a struggle.
- Wed, 05:11: Waiting on line for the Robot Restaurant - definitely the most touristy I’ve felt so far
- Wed, 08:52: Honda ASIMO runs. https://t.co/JJ0Knub4MN
- Wed, 08:54: Robot Restaurant is ... well ... something. https://t.co/QulcwtrlMi
Pre-Hash: I watched the 6 season review beforehand. It was fun to see all the old scenes, all the old characters from five years ago, all the old…
Pre-Hash: After last week's all-Jacob/MIB all-mythology episode, we're back to the LOSTies and what they've been up to. The four on the beach, Locke…
I got home late last night and watched LOST on tape while eating dinner, and was just too tired to do my real-time blogging and discussion. Summary:…