- Tue, 15:27: Sake tasting last night ended early due to some (non-sake-related) gut issues, but I will have to go back. Today is… https://t.co/ku6lZ5OLnX
- Tue, 17:09: One of my biggest challenges here in Tokyo is remembering which side I walk on. At times there are signs, which is great!
- Tue, 17:57: Waiting on line to buy a Kabuki ticket. Looks like I’m #10 so chances are good! I would be seeing KINKAKUJI (The Golden Temple)
- Tue, 21:56: Just hanging out with humanoid robots here in Aoyama! https://t.co/DlHViVjaRY
- Wed, 03:12: I made *one* mistake: My ticket is for the Robot Restaurant show from 9:45-11:00 *PM* Staying awake that late will be a struggle.
- Wed, 05:11: Waiting on line for the Robot Restaurant - definitely the most touristy I’ve felt so far
- Wed, 08:52: Honda ASIMO runs. https://t.co/JJ0Knub4MN
- Wed, 08:54: Robot Restaurant is ... well ... something. https://t.co/QulcwtrlMi
Tue, 10:35: cashing in the pandemic change jars! https://t.co/z0Jum8EPhx
Thu, 14:31: I'm impressed the pickup-full-of-pallets made it around the corner! I hope they weren't planning on getting on the freeway....…
Mon, 13:26: Easy to read, difficult to learn. (from zen-thought-a-day calendar) https://t.co/D3ybID80tc