- Thu, 15:36: DJT is the authoritarian tip of a regressive spear aimed and the heart and soul of modern America. https://t.co/uYU4XXJnQH
- Thu, 15:53: Archer must be heartbroken. (I’d say drowning his sorrows, but he does that all the time) https://t.co/oGlxJESPNs
- Thu, 16:05: Today in Tokyo is an “easy” day (shopping for gifts, etc). Feel like I need it. But I would like to see bunraku (Japanese puppet theatre).
- Thu, 18:35: Going to see Bunraku (Japanese Puppet Theatre) Monday! Ticket was a little expensive ($60), but it's A FOUR HOUR SH… https://t.co/eQNh3U2KYP
- Thu, 19:22: Well, spent the morning catching up on email, submissions, and some other tasks. Time to get back to vacation!
- Fri, 01:21: You can get anything at the Don Quijote department store in Asakusa. Anything. https://t.co/NHjomD0Nh7
- Fri, 05:01: Daily step count since arriving in Tokyo: 11,095 15,413 20,459 11,007 16,435 18,049 12,551 No wonder my feet ache.
- Fri, 05:10: Sounds to me like what this magazine really wants is science fiction and fantasy short stories... https://t.co/vdtcU5bVWP
- Fri, 05:13: Wow. That’s a lot of old white men there. https://t.co/FiDJqf7n1a
in Pop Culture Happy Hour podcast fashion. Two things this week: - The DARPA Robotics Challenge finals. I had a good time. The competition itself…
What happened in May: - Didn't get laid off in the big 15% cut at work. That was the source of some early May anxiety, and it's nice for it to be…
Went to ROBOGAMES 2013 yesterday (www.robogames.net) with my younger daughter, my brother-in-law, and his 5-year-old son. Everyone involved had a…