- Thu, 15:36: DJT is the authoritarian tip of a regressive spear aimed and the heart and soul of modern America. https://t.co/uYU4XXJnQH
- Thu, 15:53: Archer must be heartbroken. (I’d say drowning his sorrows, but he does that all the time) https://t.co/oGlxJESPNs
- Thu, 16:05: Today in Tokyo is an “easy” day (shopping for gifts, etc). Feel like I need it. But I would like to see bunraku (Japanese puppet theatre).
- Thu, 18:35: Going to see Bunraku (Japanese Puppet Theatre) Monday! Ticket was a little expensive ($60), but it's A FOUR HOUR SH… https://t.co/eQNh3U2KYP
- Thu, 19:22: Well, spent the morning catching up on email, submissions, and some other tasks. Time to get back to vacation!
- Fri, 01:21: You can get anything at the Don Quijote department store in Asakusa. Anything. https://t.co/NHjomD0Nh7
- Fri, 05:01: Daily step count since arriving in Tokyo: 11,095 15,413 20,459 11,007 16,435 18,049 12,551 No wonder my feet ache.
- Fri, 05:10: Sounds to me like what this magazine really wants is science fiction and fantasy short stories... https://t.co/vdtcU5bVWP
- Fri, 05:13: Wow. That’s a lot of old white men there. https://t.co/FiDJqf7n1a
Wed, 16:49: Occasionally I ask questions in google and Quora has a page for the question. Then Quora sends me follow-up email with similar…
Mon, 17:07: Birthday wishes from the zen-thought-a-day calendar. And a delicious fruit tart! A good mix. https://t.co/B17v9qzoSx Mon,…
Wed, 09:03: morning rainbows, courtesy of the hanging crystal sphere my mom gave me one birthday! https://t.co/cvpUkX63kt