- Mon, 16:22: Last hotel breakfast in Ueno, then a walk around the park, then off to the airport :-( https://t.co/nKhFx8b8uF
- Mon, 18:47: Well, that’s for this wonderful Tokyo vacation. I will miss you Japan, and I hope to see you again soon. (Benten-do… https://t.co/Ljq04eeSQy
- Mon, 22:14: Last bowl of noodles and a matcha, before flying out! https://t.co/kiEHkrALMg
- Mon, 22:53: Tanuki handkerchief, for the win! (I should go buy more, as gifts) https://t.co/QBENirZ3iB
- Tue, 00:15: Just realized I’ve been mis-converting Yen to USD the whole. Reality is more favorable, yay! (was thinking 100 y, then 90, actual is 110)
- Tue, 00:17: And, thought I finally got the “which side do I walk on” thing, then hit the airport and it was an international mish-mash.
- Tue, 00:34: On the plane. The last goodbye. Goodbye, Japan, until we meet again.
[NOTE: All names ((REDACTED)) to protect identity.] So four of us from our company ((ALPHA)) went to ((RESTAURANT)) for lunch today. We were all…
I was *not* laid off yesterday. Twenty six people were, however, which is a sad thing. On top of almost 60 laid off in May that ends up being about…
- Weird Al! I saw Weird Al Yankovic in concert Sunday night at the Three Stages complex at Folsom Lake College. I had a fantastic seat, maybe about…