- Sat, 19:24: To ask for money in Ashland now, you have to play banjo, drums, digeridoo, and sing! https://t.co/OoH05n4500
- Sun, 10:12: Today’s chai is an exercise in shading technique, like a drawing in charcoal or a pointillist painting... https://t.co/mLBTKwS7O7
- Sun, 10:59: Good food for thought. https://t.co/AGCu2ECiyq
- Sun, 11:07: So far, this (MANAHATTA) is my favorite play at OSF Ashland this year. An interesting and well-formed new play with… https://t.co/IMAkDvvSqt
- Sun, 11:24: This list from the CPJ is scary, because you see forms of these censorship tactics in the US and know there are reg… https://t.co/2XCNcAsasT
Whichever it is, it's darned funny. (found via Paul Kemp)
"Unnecessary Censorship", from the Jimmy Kimmel Show ... Mister Rogers Edition!
I gotta say, the Russians are doing some incredible work with robotic mannequins. Now they can make them sing, and strut about a stage! Amazing. :-)…