- Wed, 05:49: Off to Portland and then Rainforest Village! Yaaaay! https://t.co/sDuPeYrIxh
- Wed, 08:28: Hello PDX! It’s been a few months. I have some time until my ride to Rainforest, so how about we hang out? Have som… https://t.co/kIpn69xD8q
- Wed, 11:13: Gary is a great guy and great musician! Join me in helping him bring his dream album project into reality! Check i… https://t.co/UFzDVwSpOd
- Wed, 11:15: I'm really enjoying the playing of the piano guy at PDX. I did want "Country Roads" to be more joyous, but everythi… https://t.co/OT5zBim7TZ
- Wed, 11:49: Hanging out in PDX and just realized it’s SNOWING outside! A lot! Wow! https://t.co/G7JjxX8nOE
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
Pre-Hash: I watched the 6 season review beforehand. It was fun to see all the old scenes, all the old characters from five years ago, all the old…