- Sun, 19:09: the one successful mid-skritch picture of Taz, and the six failures https://t.co/ooMo2VqvpC
- Sun, 19:39: A Bear and Her Dog https://t.co/ZcgWinl1VD
- Sun, 19:55: My trusty 7-year-old MacBook Pro died yesterday at the end of the math contests (at least it was the end). Might ju… https://t.co/6MIKgA3cRR
- Sun, 20:50: I am pleased to report that Operation Eat All The Leftover Golden Oreos was a SUCCESS.
- Mon, 09:16: This “dead laptop” situation has totally discombobulated me. I pretty much run my life (writing, math contests, per… https://t.co/DgIVZuVJOy
Whichever it is, it's darned funny. (found via Paul Kemp)
"Unnecessary Censorship", from the Jimmy Kimmel Show ... Mister Rogers Edition!
I gotta say, the Russians are doing some incredible work with robotic mannequins. Now they can make them sing, and strut about a stage! Amazing. :-)…