- Sun, 14:08: Marty (the Party Dog) came over to visit Taz and after a couple hours of energetic playing they were both ready for… https://t.co/xhV6u30TvN
- Mon, 07:46: My trusty MacBookPro died recently after seven intense years of faithful companionship. I posted a short memorial t… https://t.co/V4e4GmYRLG
- Mon, 08:06: Every time I see a story like this, I think of my story “The Gears of the Heavens” which I need to finish one day. https://t.co/xiMrOugZVD
- Mon, 10:25: I'm bummed I didn't get to Berkeley to see @LadytronMusic Saturday night, but I was feeling so wiped out during th… https://t.co/Fvh8p3te79
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
(via BoingBoing) It wakes you up every 108 minutes and to turn it off you have to enter the numbers. LOL! Sounds like the perfect gift for the…