- Sat, 16:04: The Mermaid Store, Santa Cruz https://t.co/yY2MqFDsY0
- Sat, 16:05: At the holiday gathering, I am the Human Dogrest. https://t.co/iAc0MR4PmP
- Sun, 08:15: Skulls at a shop on Soquel in Santa Cruz. Very neat and fascinating! https://t.co/A01ELnN1aM
- Sun, 08:18: On a rainy Sunday morning, I am safe inside Bagelry with a chai and WONDERBOOK by Jeff Vandermeer which I’ve just s… https://t.co/VhBet4R2PS
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
Pre-Hash: I watched the 6 season review beforehand. It was fun to see all the old scenes, all the old characters from five years ago, all the old…