- Thu, 12:01: These sudden BARKs from the dog, in response to some unknown issue, just cause me to nearly jump out of my seat in surprise...
- Thu, 16:12: It ate it head first. And ate the whole hornet. Damn. https://t.co/YcOiGmFEbN
- Thu, 20:32: Oatmeal and butterscotch chip cookies for watching LITTLE WOMEN https://t.co/RORmk19l3Z
- Thu, 20:44: I watched LITTLE WOMEN last night, without knowing a single thing about the characters or the plot. Needless to s… https://t.co/bLrl3MkmJG
1) I did *not* get laid off from work today. Yay! But many people were, which is sad. It's also been a very quiet day. 2) The Theodore Sturgeon…
(Pam, talking about Erin's ancient computer) "I'm not saying it's old, but its IP number was one." I laughed.
(via BoingBoing) It wakes you up every 108 minutes and to turn it off you have to enter the numbers. LOL! Sounds like the perfect gift for the…