- Fri, 13:39: Morning walk along Willamette River waterfront in downtown Portland. https://t.co/PmV75GaZsc
- Fri, 13:40: Fountain in downtown Portland. Will certainly get a lot of use in the next few (100+ degree) days! https://t.co/167cjaXmM0
- Fri, 13:46: Ummm ... already there! https://t.co/YLk6doYquS
- Sat, 08:44: A very enjoyable late night meetup with Matt Haynes, head of @ThePulpStage, where we talked about theatre, and life, and an intoxicated fellow kept trying to drive Matt's car home!
- Sat, 08:56: Portland will be WAY hotter than Sacramento, and that's just wrong. Stay cool and stay safe, Portlandites! https://t.co/KiPcOS3gmf
Tue, 10:35: cashing in the pandemic change jars! https://t.co/z0Jum8EPhx
Thu, 14:31: I'm impressed the pickup-full-of-pallets made it around the corner! I hope they weren't planning on getting on the freeway....…
Mon, 13:26: Easy to read, difficult to learn. (from zen-thought-a-day calendar) https://t.co/D3ybID80tc