- Do some revision on his story "Real Enuf 4 U" for SacSpecFic by Fri Nov 9
- Get his Critters critique percentage up to 75% before his story comes up on Tues, Nov 13 (this means, essentially 4 critiques by then)
- Critique stories for SacSpecFic critique group by the Monday, Nov 12
- Catch up on his DLL programming for work, including finishing the test app, because the delivery deadline is Mon, Nov 26 and he's behind in the schedule
- Revise "Crow and Samoset" (his VP homework) and send it to Bear
- Continue working on "Real Space" because he wants to read part of it at Orycon Open Reading and Critique next week
- Pick a story for the Norwescon Writers Workshop (due Nov 28) and get it revised
- Get bills paid
A) Diligently manage his time, carve away at tasks bit by bit, and work towards getting things done?
B) Noodle around on LJ, continually rearrange lists of To-Do tasks, and then fall asleep after watching "Bionic Woman"?
If you answered B), then You Are Yeff.