I had such great plans for the day
. Here's how it's gone so far:
- 5:45 - 6:45 = Get up; go to Peets and get coffee and snacks; help skiiers get out the door
- 6:45 - 7:45 = Read paper, drink coffee, eat breakfast, bathroom
- 7:45 - 8:45 = Read LJ, post about how productive of a day it's going to be (ha!) and about flying wingsuit videos; discover Ultraman and watch and post about that
- 8:45 - 9:30 = Wake up E, take shower, get dressed, go to breakfast
- 9:30 - 11:30 = Breakfast (which was aloo gobhi, raita, homemade pooris, and kheer and thus So Very Delicious)
- 11:30 - 12:45 = Grocery store, put away groceries
- 12:45 - 2:15 = Read email, try to remember where I lived in first/second grade, call mom and talk to her while we figure it out; post about my day so far
Now the Pro Bowl is on in the background and my brain is continuing to spin on various funny Pro Bowl ads I'd make were I in charge of Pro Bowl ads. And once E gets done with her homework we will go get the cell phone. I think I'd better get something done!
ETA: The rest of the day went better. I critiqued 6 stories (4 for deathless_pose
, 2 for Critters); put down some new words on "The Dybbuk's Moll" and the moon worker story; sent both those (partial) stories to their various places; went to a family dinner; read a story; had the Grammys on in the background; and finally klunked around midnight. So productiveness happened.